Corporate Headshots for Your Business’ Employees
Meet your photographer
Welcome, and thank you for considering Joyce Anderson Photography for your corporate photography needs. Our photographer, Joyce Anderson, has been in business since 1995 and has an impressive resume of accomplishments to back it up, including working for corporate events, advertising campaigns, product images, and brochures.
We are a full-service studio, ready to provide you with quality work while maintaining a fast turnaround for any job. Whatever your needs, she will be able to bring out the best of your company and brand with our state-of-the-art photography and editing technology.
We can supply you with:
- High-Quality Jpeg Images
- A Fast Turnaround Time
- Studio or Location Sessions
- Multiple Employee Discounts
Please visit our Professional Headshots Portfolio to see our skills in action.
About professional headshots
In today’s business climate, your headshot often makes it through the door before you do. You need a picture that best represents who you are and what you do. Since it occupies space on your company’s website, your LinkedIn page, and conference presentations, your headshot is as essential as your business card. It must convey the right information for it to be useful.
Your professional headshots will also provide clients and business partners alike with an image that represents you and your business. A great corporate photo should show off your confidence, approachability, and professionalism. At the Joyce Anderson Photography portrait studio, we offer a variety of commercial photography packages including portrait photography, professional headshots, and studio photography in Manhattan. With our top of the line professional photography equipment and editing software, you are ensured beautiful photos that will make a statement for you and your business.
What to wear for your corporate headshot
Dressing for your corporate headshot needn’t be an hours-long ordeal. The best way to choose the perfect clothing for your headshot is to find an outfit you are comfortable wearing that flatters your looks without distracting from your face.
- Avoid clothing with loud or bright patterns, as these will create visual confusion and detract from your portrait. If you must choose clothing with a pattern, make sure it is subtle.
- Choose colors that are very different from your skin tone to create the best contrast. Dark colors are often best, but they can be paired with brighter or bolder colors in moderation—the best combination is a colored shirt under a dark or neutral jacket.
- Avoid clothing with short sleeves or deep necklines. Although these styles may flatter you, they tend to look unprofessional. Scooped necks and three-quarter-length sleeves are a good compromise.
- Limit jewelry to a few simple pieces. Avoid scarves, brightly-patterned ties, and hair accessories that draw the eye away from your face, which is the feature you’re trying to highlight.
Why you need a professional headshot
Regardless of your career or industry, a good corporate headshot is a necessity. Call Joyce Anderson Photography today at (646) 681-3102 to discuss all your needs with an experienced professional photographer in Manhattan today.
- Corporate headshots have many uses, from professional websites to identification badges and conference programs. Having a professional headshot that displays your best features on hand will ensure that providing a great photo of yourself is always easy, even on a moment’s notice.
- A professional headshot is a great visual marketing tool. Providing a photo of yourself on your website or social media accounts is a good way for others to feel more connected with you. Adding this “human” aspect to your profile can help you gain more clients and contacts to further your career.
- Although you may think that you are quite adept at taking photos of yourself, others can tell when a portrait is not professional quality. Clients and business partners may hesitate to work with you based solely on the quality of your photo. Working with a professional photographer to get the perfect headshot will ensure your photo looks great and shows you off in the best light.
Professional headshots are commonly used for:
- Company Websites
- D. Badges
- Business Cards
- Other Marketing Materials
Let us help you find the look and the shots you need to sell your most important product—yourself. A photo shoot with Joyce Anderson and our staff can provide a tremendous return on investment for your career. Let us help you land your next client, job, or promotion today!
Call us at (646) 681-3102 to schedule a free consultation.
Did you know that, in addition to stunning corporate photos, Joyce also creates quality acting and modeling headshots?
Our Past Clients Include: